The information we handle is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the services you require. Except as provided in this Privacy Notice, we do not supply your data to any other company for marketing purposes.
You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we collect from you is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the site functionality, information you have requested or searched for and to provide you with our services.
By proceeding to use our services, you consent to the us handling your data in line with this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated from time to time. We will notify you via email when this happens and provide you with a copy of the most recent and up-to-date Privacy Notice.
As a special note, this website is not intended for children and We do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
How We Collect and Use Your Data
The following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:
- Contacting Us – we may record, use and store any telephone, postal, e-mail or other electronic communications provided by you. This is to ensure that we can refer back to any instruction you may have given to us as well as to ensure that the information we provide you with is accurate.
- General Statistics– we collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience, understand our customer’s needs and help us improve site design and layout.
- Online Forms– we collect data that you have entered into our online/contact forms. We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that users’ personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the server environment. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we cannot ensure, guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Why Do We Collect Client Data
The personal information we collect is used to:
- Enable us to provide you with information about our services
- Enable us to communicate with you about orders you have placed, accounts you maintain or enquiries you have made about our products and services.
- Enable us to contact you regarding general service level matters
- Ensure that we comply with the necessary regulations
- Ensure that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
Disclosing Client Data to Third Parties
We will not sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other client data to any unaffiliated third party for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, including:
- We may at our discretion disclose client data that is required by the police (or other organisations with a law enforcement role) for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders
- We may disclose specific personal information where we are required to by law
- If you permit us to use your payment card/account details to process your order, we shall not disclose such details to third parties only to partners that assist in our services to complete an order as requested by you.
- To our partners and service providers. We share data with service providers who help us provide the services to you. These may include banks and other financial institutions, credit bureaus, website hosting providers, data analytics providers, information technology, customer service, email delivery, Hardware/Payment Terminal/EPOS providers and Software Developers.
Viewing, Changing or Removing Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, operational, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- You may view all Client Data that we store about you;
- You may correct or update your Client Data; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may withdraw your consent (partial or complete) at any time;
- You may request that all Client Data held be removed or ported.
Please note that any request may be subject to a small fee to cover Our costs where your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up Our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made many requests.
Retention of Your data
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which We process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How We Store client data
- Your data will be stored securely in line with industry best practice at all times. The security measures in place are reviewed annually;
- Your data will be stored only on servers in a GDPR compliant location.
or write to us at the following address:
The Payments Co.
1 Dock Road
London E16 1AH
International Transfer of Data
We strive to process your data within the EU/EEA. The data may however in certain situations be transferred to, and processed in, a destination outside of the EU/EEA by Us or by a supplier or subcontractor. As We are committed to always protecting your data, we will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organisational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection compared to and in line with at least the level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to Information Commissioner Office https://www.ico.org.uk. We would appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns first so please feel free to contact us first.